The police, your friend and helper, must of course be mobile and quickly on the scene to put a stop to the bad guys. Some are said to have either laughed to death or peed their pants at the sight of the following emergency vehicles. These are some specifications of modern vehicles used by police:
- Electric patrol cars receive higher quality equipment, such as electronic air conditioning, automatically dimming interior mirrors, multifunction steering wheel, lumbar supports.
- Cars are mostly equipped with automatic transmissions – less distraction.
- New blue light bars – two additional blue light modules fore and aft, additional searchlight, and perimeter lighting.
- Around five percent CO2 savings on average.
- Inclusion of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
Here is the list of some interesting police cars!
- Ariel Atom:
“Colleague, drive slower, it pulls”. What looks like a joke is reality. The British Police of Avon and Somerset acquired this 350hp Ariel Atom to use to catch speeding bikers. With the roadster, which weighs only 600 kilos, the chances should not be bad.
- Lamborghini Gallardo:
He was the pride of the Italian police. The 500 hp Lamborghini Gallardo was a gift from the sports car manufacturer in Sant’Agata Bolognese. Well, until this disaster happened. Do the colleagues have to drive Fiat Tipo again?
- Bugatti Veyron:
Don’t make a mess is the motto in Dubai. The local police also seem to take this to heart. In the 1001 hp Bugatti we go on patrol. If this is not ready for use, the law enforcement officers can still fall back on Lamborghini Aventador, BMW i8, or Mercedes-AMG SLS.